- Your personal information is collected and used with the sole objective of fulfilling specific purposes that we have specified as well as other compatible purposes, unless you have given us permission or as this information is required by law.
- Your personal information may be added to our database for future notificaton from Bell Brothers if you have requested a quote, information or you have submitted the personal information on our website or you provided the information to a Bell Brothers employee. You may request at any time to have your personal information removed from our database.
- Only fair and lawful methods of collecting your personal information will be used whenever it is appropriate, and only if we have received your prior consent and knowledge to do so.
- Bell Brothers feels that an individual's personal information must be relevant to the purposes that it is collected and used, and, to every extent necessary, this information should be as accurate, complete, and current as is possible.
- We employ the most reasonable and secure safeguards possible to ensure that your personal information is protected against loss and/or theft as well as any unauthorized access, copying, disclosure, modification, or use of that information.
- Where the managing of this personal information is concerned, Bell Brothers will make policy and practice information readily available to our customers.
- Unless we are required by law to do so, will not give, sell, or share your e-mail address to/with any 3rd party.
Furthermore, we are committed to operating our company and conducting any business according to these principles so as to ensure that the utmost confidentiality or your personal information is properly maintained and protected.