Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the Bell Brothers website, you are consenting to and bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use any other laws and regulations that apply in California . You further agree that you will be responsible for complying with any applicable local laws. Failure to agree to any and all terms will result in you being prohibited from accessing and using this website. The materials contained in the website are protected by copyright and trade mark laws that apply.
- Bell Brothers grants permission, on a temporary basis, for the downloading of a single copy of materials (i.e., information on HVAC systems) from this website for non-commercial, personal viewing only. This is a granting of licensure and is not to be considered as a transfer of title. Therefore, you may not:
- Copy or make any modifications to said materials;
- Use these materials for any commercial or public displays, whether commercial, residential, or otherwise;
- Decompile or reverse engineer, or make any attempts at decompiling and reverse engineering of any content contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright notations or other proprietary ones from said materials; or
- "Mirror" or transfer these materials on/to any other host server or transfer them to any other person.
- Should you violate any of the restrictions mentioned above this license will automatically be terminated. Furthermore, Bell Brothers has the right to terminate this license.
Bell Brothers provides any materials from their website "as is", and provides no warranties (express or implied), and disclaims and negates other warranties, inclusive of those without limitations, implied merchantability conditions or warranties, non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violations of implied rights. Furthermore, Bell Brothers does not make or warrant any representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, or results concerning the site that may otherwise relate to the materials or on another internet site, linked to Bell Brothers' website.
Bell Brothers, or any of their suppliers, in no way shall be held liable for any damages (including, without any limitations, on those resulting from business interruptions) arising from the use of or the inability to use our products, found on the website. Additionally, this applies even when Bell Brothers or any of their authorized representatives has received oral or written notification that such damage may be possible. This may or may not apply as limitations to the liability for damages (consequential or incidental) or implied warranty limitations are not allowed in other jurisdictions.
Revisions and Corrections
Photographic, technical, or typographical errors may appear in the Bell Brothers' website materials. Therefore, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or current state of said website products. Changes may be made without notice although we are not committed to updating any of these.
3rd Party Website Links
Although reviewed whenever possible, Bell Brothers' website may contain links to other websites that are maintained and operated by 3rd parties which we have no control over. These privacy policies may differ from ours so accessing any 3rd party websites through this website is done at your own risk.
These terms regarding the website usage may be revised without notice at any time. By using the Bell Brothers' website, you agree to being bound by the most current version of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
The laws of California shall govern any claim brouth against the Bell Brothers' website without regard to any conflicting provisions of law.